Monday, April 27, 2009

Lawn Clover Seed

You can get Lawn Clover Seed at your local feed/seed store. There are different kinds of seed that you can get for your lawn. The most common lawn clover seed is 'white dutch clover'. This Clover grows less then 6" tall and has small white flowers.

The white flowers of this lawn clover can attract bees, but this can be avoided by mowing a few times during flowering season. The flowers are also fragrant.

I purchased my Dutch White Clover lawn seed from eBay. You can get it from multiple sources online but check your feed store if you don't want to pay for shipping. Clover seeds are generally not found in home improvement stores with grass seed so dont bother looking.

I spent about $12.39 for my lawn clover seed. This is enough to cover my 10,000 sq sf. front grass lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment