Monday, April 27, 2009

Clover Lawn - April 27 2009



After I broadcast my seeds 2 weeks ago, I also planted 2 seeds in an indoor pot I have. This way I could monitor my seed growth from indoors in optimum conditions. (So I thought) my seed sprouted in about 4-5 days in my pot but I was not seeing any growth outside.

I remember after sowing the Dutch White Clover into my lawn the weather was very moist to light rain and sunny for 3 days afterwords. I figured that I had killed the seed, so I found one on the soil and brought it inside and also planted in my pot.

Almost 3 Weeks Later
We have had some really heavy rain the past few days and I noticed some Dutch White Clover Sprouts in my yard!


Looking good! I will continue to post more images of my clover lawn

No comments:

Post a Comment